|Home||» Products||» Security and Intrusion Alarm Systems||» Security Camera Systems|
Security Camera Systems
A typical home security system includes:
- A control panel, which is the primary controller of a home's security system
- Door and window sensors
- Motion sensors, both interior and exterior
- Wired or wireless security cameras
- A high-decibel siren or alarm
- A yard sign and window stickers
When you have a home security system professionally monitored, and advertise this by displaying window stickers and yard signs, you're letting burglars know the likelihood they'll fail and be caught are very high.
Another advantage is the ability to remotely manage your house. With this, you can typically arm and disarm your security system from anywhere in the world via a web-enabled device, monitor who arrives and leaves your home, as well as use a panic button to elicit an instant response from your alarm monitoring company.